The latest in HCL Digital Experience Version 9.5
Learn what's new in HCL Digital Experience Version 9.5. Continue to get fixes, improvements, and new features with the latest cumulative fix.
To find out what was new in HCL DX Version 8.5, go to What's new in Version 8.5.
To find out what was new in HCL DX Version 9.0, go to What's new in Version 9.0.
Go to Product capabilities for information about HCL Portal and Web Content Manager.
Go to Types of websites for information about the different websites that you can create with HCL Digital Experience.
New HCL Digital Experience 9.5 Docker Image
- Documentation resource: HCL DX 9.5 Docker image deployment
New HCL Digital Experience 9.5 Practitioner Studio
- Documentation resource: Practitioner Studio
The Woodburn Studio
- Documentation resource: The Woodburn Studio
Migrate to WebSphere Application Server V9.0.5
HCL DX 9.5 supports WebSphere Application Server V9.0.5 and you can migrate to it if you are running on WebSphere Application Server 8.5.x or 9.0.0.x.
- Documentation resource: Migrating to WebSphere Application Server V9.0.5
The New HCL Experience API
- Documentation resource: The Experience API
Unsupported and deprecated features
- Documentation resource: Unsupported and deprecated features
Copyright HCL Technologies Limited 2001, 2019. Last updated: 30 September 2019.