Note the following limitations in release 1.0.
- Domino policies are not fully supported. Policy settings are applied during first installation and setup of Domino Mobile Apps. Changes made to policy settings after the initial setup may not be applied, however. In addition, not all policy settings have been fully tested. Full support of policies is planned for a future release.
- AES GCM encryption is not supported. HCL Nomad falls back to AES-128 CBC mode when communicating with Domino servers configured to use AES GCM.
- Java™-based applications (JavaAgents, XPages) are not supported.
- Web services design elements are not supported.
- The Lotus Script ODBC Extension is not supported.
- Sharing attachments with other entities such as other iOS applications is not supported.
- Custom actions that are defined for the drop-down action menu are not available.
- HCL Nomad network requests are limited to 10 seconds. If latency between the client and a Domino server causes network operations to exceed this limit, then normal operations can fail.
- HCL Nomad does not work with On Demand VPN configurations. If a VPN connection is required in order to connect to your Domino server, then the VPN connection must be present before using HCL Nomad to connect to your Domino server
- The Notes Workspace is not supported.
- Roaming is not supported.
- Replication stops when HCL Nomad moves to the background. Keep HCL Nomad in the foreground while replicating. To view replication status, select the menu button and then select Replication.
- The Create menu is not available.
- iOS Spell Checking is not available.
- Scroll bars in Rich Text areas are not visible.
- Mail file usage does not support MIME type emails.
- "Forward as attachments" is not currently supported as a mail file action.
- Initial setup of the Nomad client using a passthru server connection document is not currently supported. Once the client's initial setup is complete, a passthru server connection document can be created and Nomad will use the passthru server as expected.