Check the account log file for records that concern individual accounts.
To set whether accounting records are recorded by using SafeLinx Administrator, click the Accounting and billing tab on an MNI or messaging services properties notebook. Select the Packet check box.
For an MNI, you can control the level of account records logged by selecting all log levels or none, or one or more log levels.
- In SafeLinx Administrator, right-click the SafeLinx Server and select Properties. On the Accounting and billing tab, make sure that the Write Accounting and billing records check box is selected. Then select the appropriate radio button to save accounting records to either the local file system or to a database.
- In SafeLinx Administrator, right-click the MNI and select Properties. Use the
Accounting and billing tab to select the desired level of logging of accounts
from the following list. If you select None, then account logging is disabled.
- Events that occur when SafeLinx Clients establish a connection to mobile access services.
- Events that occur when SafeLinx Clients disconnect from mobile access services.
- Events that occur when a SafeLinx Client negotiates a connection with a network device on the mobile access services.
- Events that occur when a connection is disconnected from a network device on the mobile access services.
- Data that records and accounts for each packet. By default, this log level is turned off.
- Data that records the duration of a session from login to logout.
- Data that records when SafeLinx Clients are in short-hold mode and physical connections are dropped, but login connections are maintained.
You can stop logging accounts on an individual MNI or for an entire SafeLinx Server. To stop logging of an account for an MNI, click the Accounting and billing tab on an MNI, then click None. To stop logging an account for a SafeLinx Server, click the Accounting and billing tab on a SafeLinx Server, then click Write accounting and billing records to the following.
After you clear the Write accounting and billing records to the following check box, you can still modify the relational database configuration or modify the path of the file.