One final worksheet is needed to help you gather the information for verifying a successful installation. You need to define at least one user that is a SafeLinx Client who can connect to the SafeLinx Server.
|Description||Gather your information here|
|SafeLinx Server IP address - internal address used for installation verification|
|SafeLinx Server IP address - external address used for remote access verification|
|User ID - used when you connect the SafeLinx Client to the SafeLinx Server|
Before you begin the installation wizard, make sure that all required software and hardware is installed and that you complete the worksheets.
Installing on Windows™ operating systems
Follow the wizard instructions and this procedure to guide you through the installation and configuration process:
- Determine how you want to store session and optional accounting and billing data. Have the worksheets completed from persistent data storage requirements.
- Load the installation image. If the installation launch pad does not display, start the HCL-SafeLinx-100-X64.exe in the root directory.
- Click .
- Follow the setup wizard through the installation process.
- The access manager daemons, wgmgrd.exe and wgmgrds.exe, are installed as Windows services and are configured to automatically start when the operating system starts. If you do not want them to automatically start when the operating system starts, use to change this setting.
- After the installation wizard completes, use the First steps wizard to run the database configuration wizard to configure the persistent data storage. Then begin SafeLinx Administrator and complete the initial configuration wizard.