An admin can view a list of all of users, or view a list of the users who are currently connected only.
You can search for users in your organization from the Tasks pane or from the Resources pane. You can search for all users or for users who have an active session only.
Open the Find Resource dialog box, by completing one of the following
- From the Resources pane, click Find.
- From the Tasks pane, click Find a Resource.
To view all users, complete the following steps:
The list of all users in all OUs is displayed.
- In the Resources field, click User.
- In the Search in field, click All OUs.
- In the User ID field, type an asterisk (*) , and then click Find now.
To view users with active sessions only, complete the following steps.
A list of active users and their current status is displayed. The Current status field corresponds to the
- In the Resource field, click Active session.
- In the Search in field, click All OUs, and then click Find now.
ActvStatfield in the session database, and the Network type field corresponds to the