The SafeLinx Server helps you connect mobile computing devices to your company's private intranet and the internet securely.
A SafeLinx Server uses standards-based protocols to connect over a wide variety of networks, both wireline and wireless, efficiently and easily.
- To use mobile access services
- Integrates access for all supported wireless and wireline networks within a single resource to provide the secure IP tunnel to SafeLinx Clients.
- To use messaging services
- Enables a web application server to send messages from a wired network to a client in a wireless
network. Messaging services support several types of message modes: short message service (SMS),
short message delivery over proprietary networks, and simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP). Examples
of message operations might be new, stock quotes, weather, broadcast messages, and notification of
events such as email arrival. You can configure only one messaging service per SafeLinx Server.
Note: Messaging services are not supported on Windows.
- To use HTTP access services
- Provides an optimized and secure tunnel for HTTP communication to any HTTP Version 1.1. client. The connection between HTTP access services and an HTTP client is secured by using secure sockets layer (SSL). The connection between the HTTP proxy server and the HTTP access services is optionally secured by using SSL.
- Reset log files
- Viewing log files