Configuring users to be authenticated using only RADIUS
You can configure the SafeLinx Client to be authenticated using RADIUS.
You can configure the SafeLinx Client for Linux, Windows, Windows CE, and Nokia 9300/9500 Communicator to be authenticated by using only SecurID (RADIUS). SafeLinx Client users on Sony Ericsson P910 are automatically configured to use two-party key distribution protocol and, when a RADIUS authentication server is also configured, RADIUS authentication server is also configured, RADIUS authentication.
- Create a RADIUS authentication profile. See Using RADIUS authentication profiles for more details.
- Create a connection profile that is configured with the Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm, and set the Client Validation Model to None.
- Make sure that the connection profile has the RADIUS authentication profile selected that you created in step 1.
- Assign the connection profile to an MNC.
- On the SafeLinx Client, create a connection to the SafeLinx Server.
- Edit the properties of the SafeLinx Client connection you created. Click the Security tab, click Public Key, then click OK.
- On the SafeLinx Client, start the connection to the SafeLinx Server. Make sure to enter the RADIUS user name and password into the Connect window to log on.