Changing the order of the columns in the Resource view
In the Resource view, SafeLinx Administrator displays summary information for a class of resources in a table. You can change the order of the columns in the table .
You can change the order of the columns in the table that is displayed in the Resource view.
- Double-click a resource icon in the Resources pane, or search for a resource type from the Find dialog box.
- Click Change Columns.
- Select the column to be moved from the list of columns in the Selected Columns list. Only one column can be selected at a time.
- Click Move Up or Move Down to move the selected item up or down in the list
- Continue selecting and moving items in the list until the items in the list box are listed in the wanted column order.
- Click OK to exit the dialog box and apply the new column order to the list frame.