Using the command line to import and export configuration files
To import or export configuration files, you can run the wccfgupd command from a computer on which the SafeLinx Client is installed.
The wccfgupd command is located in /usr/libexec/SafeLinxClient/bin/.
wccfgupd [-i | e] [-f file] [-r] [-p] [-q] [-b file] [-d]
- Show version of information
- Import a configuration file
- Export a configuration file
- -f file
- file from which to import or from which to export. This flag is optional unless -q is specified. If no file is specified, a dialog displays from which to select a file.
- Delete the current configuration and replace it with the imported one. This flag is only valid when -i is specified.
- Make the exported configuration platform-independent. Use this to create a configuration valid for any hardware setup instead of only a hardware setup matching the exporting machine's. This flag is valid only for export operations and the default is platform-dependent.
- Run quietly with no user interaction. No dialog or pop-up messages will be displayed.
- -b file
- file from which to back up and save the existing configuration. If no file is specified, a dialog displays from which to select a file.