Starting a connection
When you create a connection, you can start it or create a shortcut to it.
To connect to the SafeLinx Server either:
- Click or tap then select the connection you want to use.
- Click or tap Mobility Connections window. This window contains
an icon that represents each connection you defined. Double-click or tap twice on an icon to start
that connection. Note: On Windows XP, shortcuts for applications that you use often are stored in a Frequently Used Programs list. To delete shortcuts from this list, right-click the icon and select Remove from This List.
to display the
- To create a shortcut to start the connection:
- On Windows, right-click the Connection icon and select
Create shortcut.Note: The Start menu can hold a finite amount of shortcuts. If the SafeLinx Server shortcut is not displayed in the Start menu, the menu is already full. Delete an existing shortcut to create additional space.
- On Windows, right-click the Connection icon and select Create shortcut.