Modifying connection properties
After you create a connection, you can modify the connection configuration. From the Connections window, right-click the icon that represents the connection, and select Properties.
- From the Properties window, you can
change configuration details that you specified when you created a
connection. For example:
- You can change properties settings such as the preferred encryption type.
- You can add a new backup connection to use in case the connection you defined cannot be established.
- You can define additional networks for use with cross-network roaming.
- You can also start an application automatically when the connection starts. From the Properties window, click the Backup tab, then click Browse to identify the full path and name of the application that you want to start.