What's new in version 1.0
Learn what's new in this version of HCL SafeLinx.
The 1.0 release
The 1.0 release includes the following new and improved features:
HTTP Access Services
- Added Integration with the MobileIron and Midpoints Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- In addition to IBM MaaS360 MDM, Midpoints (mobile.profiler or traveler.rules) and MobileIron MDM systems have been integrated with authentication profiles for an HTTP access service. After you enable the integration, the authentication profile communicates with the MDM to ensure that only mobile devices that comply with MDM policies can access the network.
- SafeLinx gateway to function as proxy for Apple APNS and Google GCM
- SafeLinx Server functions as a Proxy for any PUSH initiated traffic such as Apple APNS and Google GCM.
- Local File System Configuration & Active Session Storage
- New options for utilizing local configuration and active storage. Local file storage option is available for all server platforms including Windows 64-bit.
SafeLinx Client for Mac OS X
- Support for 10.11
- This release supports Mac OS X 10.11.
SafeLinx Client for Linux
- 64-bit native client
- Added support for a true 64-bit Linux client.
SafeLinx Client for Android
- SafeLinx Client toolkit
- Added support for an Android toolkit to allow applications to interact with the SafeLinx Client