User access control list
You can assign this additional access to administrators who have Read-only access to users in an OU.
This additional access is enabled by default when an administrator has All, Create, or Modify access to users in an OU:
- Reset password
- The capability of resetting the password of a user ID.
- Reset failed login count
- The capability to return a user ID to a failed login count of zero.
- Lock/Unlock of an account
- The capability of the user to toggle a user ID between locked and unlocked.
- Force logoff
- The capability to disconnect a user from the SafeLinx Server.