Removing the SafeLinx Server
If you installed the accounting and billing database support, use the db2idrop command to delete the instance ID wgdb. Then, delete the operating system user IDs wgdb and wgdbudf.
To remove the SafeLinx Server:
- Make sure that you are logged on to the system by using the root operating system ID.
- Start smitty and select this path through the menus:
- Specify wg in the SOFTWARE name field to remove all the supported networks and the SafeLinx Server or press F4 to list which components to remove. All components are prefixed with the letters wg. Use F7 to select the components you want removed.
- Press Enter three times.
- Log into the server with the root operating system ID.
- Open a command line to the SafeLinx Server installation directory (/opt/hcl/SafeLinxServer) and type the following command: ./uninst_wg.
- Delete the directory /opt/hcl/SafeLinxServer to erase all configuration files.
- Use the Add/Remove Programs applet on the Control Panel:
- Exit SafeLinx Administrator and the First steps wizard.
- Click Add/Remove Programs. , then click
- Click HCL SafeLinx, then click Change/Remove.
- When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Next, and then click
Uninstall.Notes: When you uninstall the SafeLinx Server, the SafeLinx Administrator is also uninstalled. However, some supporting software, such as the Global Security Kit (GSKit), SQL Server System CLR Types, and IBM Tivoli Directory Server, is not removed automatically.