Managing certificates for HCL SafeLinx
Use the GSKit to work with X.509 certificates and key database files.
To set up TLS connections between nodes in an HCL SafeLinx deployment, you install X.509 certificates in key database files on the SafeLinx Server. You use different key database files for different services. You can use the set of default key database files, or you can create your own.
Use the GSKit to complete the following tasks:
- Create a key database file.
- Create a self-signed certificate.
- Create a Certificate Authority.
- Issue a server certificate with a CA.
- Distribute the CA root certificate to clients.
- Install the certificate on client systems.
- Install the CA root certificate.
- Request a certificate using a signing request.
- Request a certificate without a signing request.