Groups for mobile access services
You can create groups for mobile access services as a way to collect and store resources that can then be used collectively.
You can create groups of the following types:
- A list of recipients to which a broadcast message can be sent. A broadcast group can include users and MNCs.
- Mobile device
- A pool of mobile devices that can be assigned to one or more users, eliminating the need to assign each device individually. A mobile device group is especially useful when those users share a pool of devices.
- A pool of IP addresses that can be assigned to users dynamically. A DHCP group can include IP addresses from different MNIs.
- A list of filters to be applied together. If you have several MNIs, you can define a filter group and then apply the group to each MNI, rather than assigning each filter separately.
- Packet mapping or NAT
- A list of packet mappings or network address translators (NAT) to be applied together. If you have several MNIs, you can define a group and then apply the group to each MNI. This action can be taken instead of assigning each packet mapping or network address translator separately.