Configuring iNotes attachment blocking
You can configure an HTTP access service to restrict the use of attachments among iNotes® users. You can prevent users from attaching files to iNotes mail messages, calendar entries, and to do entries; prevent users from saving attachments that are received from other users; or both.
Complete the following procedure to specify how SafeLinx handles iNotes attachments.
- From SafeLinx Administrator, right-click the HTTP access service you want to configure and click Properties to open the properties pages for the service.
- Click the HCL SafeLinx tab.
- If iNotes integration is not already enabled, select Enable iNotes integration.
- 4. In the Attachments field, select
one of the following options to specify the level of attachment control:
Option Description Allow (Default) No attachment controls are enforced. Block Prevents users from adding file attachments to iNotes documents and from saving local copies of file attachments from iNotes documents. Block download Prevents users from saving local copies of file attachments from iNotes documents. Block upload Prevents users from adding file attachments to iNotes documents.
- Click OK to save your changes.