This command is used to perform reseller organization registration. The implementation calls the organization registration command and the user registration command. Due to this, the parameters on the request properties are prefixed with org_
in order to differentiate the parameters. The non prefixed names of attributes are same as for commands OrgEntityAddCmd and UserRegistrationAddCmd.
- Will pass the properties prefixed with org_ to the ResellerOrgEntityRegistrationAdd , and the properties prefixed with usr_ to the ResellerUserRegistrationAdd . The result is the creation of a new Reseller organization, and a user under that organization.
- Command ResellerOrgEntityRegistrationAdd cannot be resolved (_ERR_CMD_CMD_NOT_FOUND).
- Command ResellerUserRegistrationAdd cannot be resolved (_ERR_CMD_CMD_NOT_FOUND).
- If the response orgEntityId from creating the OrgEntity is null. (_ERR_MISSING_CMD_PARAMETER)
- If the response userId from creating the User is null. (_ERR_MISSING_CMD_PARAMETER)