Default implementation of the controller command ReturnItemComponentUpdateCmd
interface. Command to update the component of a return merchandise authorization (RMA) item.
- RMAItemId_i (optional)
- Identifier of the RMA Item is to be changed.
- RMAItemCmpId_i (optional)
- Identifier of the RMA item component is to be changed.
- Whether the item component should be received from the customer ('N', 'Y'). Changes the SHOULDRECEIVE column of table RMAITEMCMP.
- The serial number associated with this RMA item component. Changes the SERIALNUM column of table RMASERIAL.
- Whether the item component has been received from the customer ('N', 'Y'). Changes the RECEIVED column of table RMASERIAL.
- URL (mandatory)
- URL to redirect to.
- storeId (mandatory)
- Identifier of the store that owns the RMA.
- If SNdelte, the serial numbers which are not in the request properties will be removed
All parameters ending with the same _i
are grouped together. This way you can change multiple RMA item components at once.
- For each RMA item component specified, the receive value of the component is set, if specified.
Utilizes these access beans