This controller command is used to used to add an item to a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Controller command URL calling syntax
- order item id, if not specified must specify a catEntryId
- catalog entry being returned if order item is not provided. This must be a product or an item
- attrName_i (optional)
- (only if catEntry_id is specified) any distinct attribute defined for the product
- attrValue_i (optional)
- (only if catEntry_id is specified) the value of the attribute
- RMA ID or '**' to create one. If this is not specified, '**' is assumed.
- quantity_i (mandatory)
- quantity being returned (in CATENTRY units)
- UOM for the quantity being returned (in CATENTRY units)
- comment_i (optional)
- comment for item being returned
- reason_i (mandatory)
- purchaser provided reason for return (CODE column of the RTNREASON table with reasontype in ('B', 'C'))
- outRMAName (optional)
- the name to use for the name-value pair which will be passed to the redirected URL. This parameter is useful for chaining commands. If this parameter is not specified then "RMAId" will be used as the name portion of the RMA id name-value pair. And passed to the redirected URL.
- URL (optional)
- the URL to be called when the command completes successfully.
- creditAdjustment_i (optional and only valid if forUserId is set)
- the amount to adjust the product credit amount by. The format of this number must fit the rules for a java.math.BigDecimal object. The number must use a period for the decimal place. This amount will override any amount calculated by the CalculateReturnItemAdjustment task command.
- forUser(when called by a CSR)
- The logon ID of the customer on whose behalf the command will be run
- forUserId (when called by a CSR)
- userid of the customer
The default implementation of this command is ReturnItemAddCmdImpl
. The ReturnItemAdd
URL is mapped to this command by default.