This is the default implementation of the controller command AdminReturnApproveCmd
||the RMA ID
||the store ID
- The RMA must be in status 'PND' to be approved. If not, an ECApplicationException exception is generated with message _ERR_RMA_IN_INVALID_STATE_FOR_COMMAND.
- If an RMA item has not already been approved (either in status 'APP' or 'MAN') then the item is moved to status 'MAN'.
- After all items have been marked as approved, the RMA is changed to status 'APP'.
- The URL is setup for redirection.
- The task command ExtendAdminReturnApproveCmd is called.
Utilizes these access beans